Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Please go have a free ice cream for me!


Ben and Jerry's Annual Free Cone Day is fast approaching this coming Tuesday. I was really looking forward to taking Tessa to free scoop day to the Ben & Jerry's in Provo. I was passing it's location a few weeks ago thinking about how free cone day was right around the corner and IT WAS GONE! No more Ben & Jerry's?! The closest one to me now is in SLC at the Gateway! Unbelievable! How could they have shut down? Was there just too much competition from the BYU Creamery? What? Why? Woe is me. So if any of you live close enough to a Ben & Jerry's to enjoy free scoop day. Please do. And then tell me what flavor you had and how good it was, for now my choices are limited to the freezer section of my grocery store.

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

That is the closest one to me, also. Dang it! I don't think I will make the trek either. It would be much more economical to get some from the store.