Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

BYU Spring Football Game


Today we went to the spring football scrimmage. It lasted a little over an hour. I spent most of my time, like I always do, entertaining children. Aaron, as you can see from this collage was totally focused on the game. I thought I got a pic of Nathan with his DS, but I guess not. That is how he enjoys sports best (shakes head). We got the kids some cotton candy to try and share. Ada & Ryan ended up being the only ones who liked it and ate it all. After the game we took the kids to Fuddruckers for an early dinner. This coming week is Spring Break so this was our kick off activity. Hopefully I can think of some other fun stuff to do with them.

4 comments:

heidizinha said...

you should have come and found us! we would have snuck you some food.

Leslie Moseley said...

I love cotton candy!

Marc Gingell said...

Good luck finding fun things to do. All my ideas are a good 1.5 hrs or so away from you :)

Heather said...

Have you found some fun stuff to do??