Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane. . .

We got up bright and early like 3:30 am to get Kielle off to the airport. Aaron took her up. She is spending Spring Break at her Grandma May's house in South Carolina. I send Aaron to take the kids and he has said that it is hard to let them go. With Kielle he thought it would be OK until at the last minute she got a little teary. I told him the reason I have him take them is because they probably wouldn't end up on the plane if I took them. I'd be like" Oh you're scared? you don't want to go? That's OK come home with me." She of course has been very excited about this trip especially since Nathan came home from his trip this past summer with glowing reports and a command to go to the Georgia Aquarium. But it still is hard to be away from home, Especially at bedtime (and when Nathan went we TOTALLY forgot to pack his bear which he's had since he was only a couple months old and sleeps with every night!--not good) So we made Kielle a pillowcase with this on it to hopefully help her sleep at night:

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

I totally understand! We've done the reverse. We left Tasha and Emma with Grandma while we went to Denver once. I bawled for about 1/2 hr after we left, didn't have that great of a time because we missed the kids and ended up waking up super early to get home the last day there.