Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break-Wednesday

I was the Wicked Mother today.  We didn't do anything very fun and I made everyone clean up the house!  It was in serious need of cleaning and the one small task I asked them to do (straighten the living room-a 10 minute job) they completely ignored.  So I cracked the whip and made them do all their chores.  Lest ye think me too evil, they probably only cleaned for 1 1/2 -2 hours of the day and the rest of it the spent playing with their neighbor friends!  I did about 5 loads of laundry-and am probably about a third finished.  Gotta love a large family! As a treat, Aaron brought home ice cream for the kids so I guess their day wasn't all that bad after all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I don't think you are evil-not one bit. The cleaning up just has to be done. Oh and the laundry, how can I forget?? Sometimes those lazy (well lazy after the cleaning :)days playing with the friends are some of the kid's favorites.