Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Break-Thursday


Wow! The week is almost over!  We have started a "tradition" of going to Tucanos when one of the kids goes to visit Grandma May (that tradition may change seeing as Grandma May is moving here in about 3 weeks!)  When Nathan went to SC we went to Tucanos because we had a birthday coupon.  And since Nathan wasn't around to go he asked if we could go when Kielle was gone.  I remembered my parents suggesting to go to lunch at Tucanos cause its the exact same food only a lot less expensive.  So we decided to do lunch there.  If you have little kids, its a really great place to eat because it is loud there (just like the kids) and 6 and under eat free!  Why we didn't take advantage of this when they were all under six is beyond me (Oh yeah! Taking 5 kids under age 6 out in public is somewhat extremely exhausting.)   My favorite meat they serve is the Mango Cod and the Garlic Sirloin.  I love how you get a sampling of everything.   Nathan said he would give it 4 out of 5 stars.  We missed having Kielle with us.

We then went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and shared some devoine "caramel" apples. The flavors we got were called avalanche and (aack! I can't remember) some chocolate nut one. They were very delicious!
After Lunch we wandered the Gardens at the Noni building.  They were very beautiful.  I'd love to go back in summer when everything is in full bloom.  Ryan said the best part about our afternoon was that Dad got to come along with us!  I agree!



This is Ada trying to act like she's NOT posing for the camera! What a cutie!


We were sent a picture of Kielle doing the slip and slide on Aaron's cell phone.  I hope to post more of her vactation pictures and stories when she gets home.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

What a fun week you are having! I agree with taking all the kids out to eat that young. Or taking them all anywhere for that matter! Love the pictures. My girls do the same thing as Ada! Camera comes out and they start posing. :)

heidizinha said...

how funny...we went to tucanos last night! my fav's are the mango cod, garlic sirloin, and pineapple too! no wonder we're friends!