Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowboarder


Kielle is blessed to have a really good friend whose family is wiling to take her along AND teach her how to snowboard! She has only been up the mountain once, but we were told she did great and she can't wait to get back up again. I love how Utah has a special for 5th graders to use the slopes for a flat $25 fee. We also got all of her equipment for a great price, thanks to these friends again! Kielle saves her money well and paid for half of her equipment to be able to have this experience. I've finally accepted that we live in Utah, so we might as well let our kids do those "Utah" activities that they are interested in, right?

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

cute! I wish I could snowboard here this winter. We've certainly had enough snow.

tink said...

Snowboarding was made for Kielle! She's a natural. I on the other hand am the opposite. I got one and a half runs on my one and only day. I shuffled the last half due to a owie on my tooshie.

Leslie Moseley said...

You never know, she could be in the Olympics someday!