Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Week-end

We had a great little week-end celebrating Aaron and Tessa's birthdays. We kept it pretty low key since Aaron was gone all week, but still had a lovely time. Aaron came home from his conference with 2 new games--Word on the Street and Cosmic Cows. We had a great time hanging out and playing them together. Aaron is planning on coaching Ada's softball team again this year and wanted some gear to help him with coaching so we got him a few things in that realm.



Tessa got to go to a BYU Women's Basketball game with her Daddy today. She got some fun presents and we FINALLY hung her canopy--I'll have to post photos of that later. It was Ryan's idea. She got the canopy for Christmas and it still hadn't been put up. He thought it would be so fun to hang it up while she was at the game. When she got home, she went in her room and gave a shriek of delight and came running back upstairs to give me and Ryan big HUGS! I had a lot of fun making her monkey cake. I thought I was making death by chocolate cake but turns out I made it with a brownie mix instead of cake! oops! It still turned out really well. She will be going to Build-a-Bear next week. I am pretty sure she wants to make a Monkey! Whodaguessed?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This girl is so cute. Every time I see her I'm always thinking what a beautiful girl she is.