Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do I Love Thee?


Today is my Sweetheart's Birthday. I am so blessed and lucky to have him in my life! He is a great husband and father. He is pretty much easy going and easy to be around. He talks me down when I'm ready to lose it and can make me smile when I really don't want to. He is personable and can set others at ease. I went to the eye doctor's office to pick up his contacts a few weeks ago and the staff went on and on about how nice my husband was. They said I trained him well. I wish I could take credit, but he came to me that way. He really is wonderful and amazing and I can't wait to see him tonight as he has been out of town the last few days!
I LOVE YOU AARON! Happy Birthday!




2 comments:

Shelane said...

(and nice arms to boot)

tink said...

I love to hear that my loved ones are in love! Happy Birthday to Aaron...great photos by the way. Oh, and thank you for posting on my trip site. I rarely get any comments.