Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Baby is SEVEN!


When did that happen? I can't believe how quickly Tessa has grown up. It seems like yesterday I had a houseful of babies and now they're growing so fast! Tessa has such a great personality. She is so loving and fun. She is always good for hugs and kisses and she is constantly drawing pictures and making love notes for everyone. More than anything she wants to take ballet classes right now--(I better figure out a way to make that work soon :) ) She still loves monkeys and her favorite color is brown. Her favorite food is homemade Chicken Pot Pie (which she gets for dinner tonight!) I love my sweet little Tessa and am so glad she is a part of our family.

This week we picked out a bunch of photos for Tessa's Superstar poster at school. I thought I'd share some with you.

We always take pictures when we pick cherries. I think this one is sweet:

Tessa, Mischievous? No.....

I love this photo. We went to California for a Family Reunion several years ago. We went to the beach while there and Tessa wrapped herself up in everybody's towels.


Such a little princess:


We love visiting the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point:

With her big Sisters:

6 comments:

Migaloo said...

Yep, she's adorable. Happy Birthday, Tesser.

amylouwhosews said...

happy birthday, sweet pea!

what a cutie!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to sweet little Miss Tessa! I hope she had a great day!

Clair said...

love the flashback photos. did that milk spill on the floor?

Heather Walker said...

I love the pic of Tessa wrapped in the towels. So adorable!!!!

Elizabeth said...

That towel pic is adorable.