Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

See Robyn Run. Run Robyn Run.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I HATE running. It is just not something that I do, but yesterday I did it-on a whim! I went to visit a very dear friend who I haven't seen as often as I'd like to or should. I t was so great to see her. While we were visiting, her sister who is equally as dear and wonderful came over and said "it's time to run!" They were like, "Robyn, you're coming too, right?" So I borrowed some running clothes and shoes from her and we went running on this quaint little path that surrounds a pond and cattle in Salem. It was actually enjoyable because of the company and I felt good about myself because I exercised! Who knew!?

5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

I'm with ya, Robyn. HATE the running. I kinda like the "let them eat cake though......" :)

Holly O. said...

Good job on running on a whim. It is best for me to do that without thinking it through.

Heather said...

Well look at you!! Be careful, you just might become addicted :) I like the running myself.

amylouwhosews said...

Running can be addicting - just you wait and see. I know a good book to read that eases you into it so you don't hate. Let me know if you are interested in the info.. . .

amylouwhosews said...

oh , and I always need a distraction when I run - people, iPod, book/mag (if I'm on the treadmill)