Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

My kids started school 3 weeks ago. I didn't take any photos of the first day of school for the older kids this year. Ada didn't even get to go to her first week of school because she had this bronchitis thing that 3 of her siblings had had over the summer. She got it in time for the first day of school. because she had exactly the same symptoms, I was able to tell the doctor what medication to give us and she was feeling better by the next week.

I did take pictures of Tessa since I will never have a kindergartner again. She was so excited to start school.

The sun was bright in her eyes!


There's my big girl off to school! Wow! Now we have 5 in Elementary Schoool--Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd,4th,& 5th!!!

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

She is just the cutest thing ever!!

Unknown said...

What a charmer. She is so adorable. She looks very pleased to be in school. Oh, I loved the cheer leader photos. Too Cute! What a jumper!

Migaloo said...

There are some definite Edmunds' gene going on here.