Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tooth Fairy



Ada is about to lose another tooth soon. I'm afraid she may have to try to make an appointment with the Tooth Fairy herself. I don't know about anyone else's house, but the Tooth Fairy is such a slacker when it comes to retrieving my children's teeth. I think she completely spaces coming to our house. It is so bad that last time Ada lost a tooth she didn't even bother putting her tooth under her pillow until 2 months later. Maybe she'd figured by then the Tooth Fairy's schedule might be more clear. Even then, it still took the Tooth Fairy several days to drop by our house. Maybe she's getting tired of teeth and wants to go into another line of work. I mean all these years of collecting teeth, what does she do with them anyway? We just finished reading The Spiderwick Chronicles and learned that Goblins like to snatch children and take their teeth because they don't have any. Maybe we could convince the Tooth Fairy to sell them to the goblins and then she will feel renewed purpose and come to my house in a timely fashion!

No comments: