Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Years Eve

I think we have come up with a new New Years' Eve Tradition!  We went to Park City to go tubing at Gorgoza Park.  We went up in the afternoon.  It was so much fun!  It was a gorgeous day!  We were a little disheartened by the fact that it was snowing and blustery when we arrived but the weather cleared up quickly enough and we had a blast. 2 hours of tubing was the PERFECT amount of time and we warmed up afterwards with hot Cocoa.  This was Grandma May's Christmas present to the kids this year!  I love presents that become memories instead of gifts that end up broken by the following Christmas (if not sooner.)  After tubing we went to Grub Steak restaurant.  The food was absolutely devoine and ALL the kids liked it too.  (That is how we judge the true merit of a restaurant--whether our kids will eat there again!)  By the time we got home it was about 10pm and so we started on a puzzle and then we threw in a movie "The Santa Clause"  By the time midnight rolled around, I was exhausted and fast asleep, but I think my children actually made it to the New Year!  Woo Hoo!  All in all a delightful day and one that I believe is worth repeating!


Check out my awesome babushka scarf!  I forgot my hat (and my style along with it!) but hey--I was warm!




No comments: