Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

One Short Day...

Today, I have been married for 13 years. It has gone by so quickly. I am so glad I made the decision to marry Aaron. He is such a wonderful and loving husband. Being married to him has been so easy for me. Many people go through the "adjustment phase" when they are first married--y'know just getting used to eachother's habits and whatnot, but for me it was the most natural step. There was no adjustment. It was just right and it still is even more than ever. Aaron is a born romantic and he is always surprising me with what he has come up with. He will often bring home flowers "Just Because." Well, once again he has outdone himself and completely surprised me with my anniversary gift (which by the way--I am always totally lame with the anniversary gift thing. This year I didn't even come up with one, but he told me that he took care of it for both of us.)

There were some tickets to a show that I really wanted to go to. In fact they were really the ONLY thing I really wanted for Chrstmas, but after a morning on the phone and internet with NO LUCK, I figured that I was out of luck and would have to live with the disappointment of not getting them. So imagine my surprise when I opened my anniversary gift from Aaron and found this:

Click on picture to read


I was amazed and so excited. My kids still don't know because they wanted to go to but, unless we got the cheapest tickets we wouldn't be abe to take them too. So we might let them know closer to ther actual event which is still 5 months away, but EEEEEEE! I am so excited! And my husband ROCKS! Love ya babe!
Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Hot Dang, lady! What an awesome gift!

Clair said...

Congratulations on your anniversary-- and obviously you made a great pick! :)

heidizinha said...

yeah! jayson got me tickets in portland, so i get to go too. wahoo! how did he get tickets in salt lake?

erin said...

sooooooo jealous!! We tried to get tickets too but to no avail. Congrats and I can't wait to hear how awesome it is.

Elleik said...

Hey Know fair
I Know I Want To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!