Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Face Paint

When we got home from the Christmas party I took some photos of Ada's fac e painting. She was the only one in the family who got her face painted. Ada was telling me al about the elf who painted her face. She's one of Santa's elves who paints the toys in Santa's workshop at the north pole and she came to the party to paint the kids' faces. She was a very talented elf. I think Ada said she was painted to be like a doll. and she had glitter all over her face. It was very cute!


1 comment:

Ann On and On... said...

I am taking the afternoon to read new blogs. I hope you do not mind me stopping by. Feel free to check out my blog. I am having a give-a-way that will end on Monday. Three winners! :D

I love face painting...why is it only for kids?