Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just checking in...

I have a whole month's worth of stuff I want to post about but I am super busy and feel like I have no time to blog (or feel like I am neglecting other duties by doing so.) I am trying to get caught up on work, get prepared for Ada's upcoming birthday (Friday)and baptism (Saturday)and family coming to visit. and then off to girls' camp (Monday). Am I ready for any of these things? Not really. Will everything turn out OK despite it all? Most likely. So I am just trying to take it one minute at a time. In addition to those things Nathan has had bronchitis that escalated to pneumonia and a raging ear infection over the past week and a half and Aaron and I have been working on a little landscaping project on our front lawn (will post photos later.) Needless to say I am keeping myself quite busy this summer. Fun Fun.

P.S. my car is in the shop getting fixed now.

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

It must be in the air. My car is at the shop, too....not going to get fixed. Too much and too many $$ to fix. We decided to move on from our car... We'll see how that goes!