Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ada's Birthday Party

(click on photo to view larger)
I will have multiple posts concerning Ada's birthday since it was on the fourth of July. But I thought I'd start with recent and work backwards later. Because her birthday was on the 4th and we had a family reunion and her baptism and I was leaving for girls' camp--we postponed her bday party til today. 8 is the age I let my kids have a big party with lots of friends, but Ada opted to invite only 3 (which of course is perfectly fine with me). Ada wanted a soccer themed party, so I made a soccer cake, we had an obstacle course (which Kielle and Nathan made up for us.), They played "pin the soccer ball on the goal", and made visors. I think they had a lot of fun and the party was just the right amount of time. All the other kids were so good at pitching in and helping with party. I'm glad it went well.

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

How fun!! I can tell everyone is busy this summer - not as many posts! We just moved our computer out of Andrew's room so now I can get on it more easily. I've been blogging a lot lately on my mommyandbeyond blog.

I love keeping in touch this way! and playing Scrabulous in French with you - so HARD!!!

Marc Gingell said...

Cute cake!!