Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun Play-date



Tessa and her cousin,Jensen, had a lot of fun playing together this morning. Jensen is really easy going and really who can resist those dimples! He is such a cutie and we love it when he comes to visit. And I had fun trying out my pocket sized Canon SD770 IS. I love Aaron's Canon Rebel but we wanted one that we can just toss in our bag or pocket for spur of the moment photos! I am really pleased with the quality so far. I am so glad that I had a friend suggest it to me. It will be perfect to keep in my purse so I don't miss a photo opportunity. I can't wait for my eye-fi card to show up soon....
From 2009_04_07


2 comments:

tink said...

Jensen says he wants Tessa to come over today. Maybe later, but he definitely had fun. I asked Jensen if he liked Tessa. He said "Yeah. She's my best friend!" Thanks for letting him play.

Sonia said...

I did the same as you! I have the Rebel xTi, but also bought a Canon Elph for the same reasons. I can take that one with me to the Theme Parks, beach, or whatever, and not be too bent out of shape if something happens to it. Still sad...but not track down and kill the villain who hurt/took it.