Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Holy Halloween Parties, Batman

So Career Step seriously goes overboard on the whole Halloween Party thing. Apparently each department chooses a theme and decorates their offices in accordance with that theme. there are prizes for decorations and costumes and everything. I heard that last year someone actually painted a mural on the wall for Halloween. Out of Control. So the marketing Department has decided to go with a Batman theme (a la 60's TV show--totally cheesy) and we are going to decorate our offices as the Batcave. There aren't that many girl characters to choose from and all of them have nice curves. The other girl in the dept is going to be either Batgirl or Poison Ivy. I'm thinking I will be Cat Woman. It will be my incentive to truly exercise so I'll look good in my costume. Meow!

No comments: