Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grape Stomping

We had a great time at our YW activity stomping grapes. We hooked up the iPod to speakers and blasted ABBA and the Beatles and other upbeat dancing tunes. We picked green grapes so our feet wouldn't get stained and we weren't planning on actually consuming what we had stomped anyway. We might have if I could have found sufficient directions on purifying the juice, but alas, I could not. We had a great time picking and stomping. I think the music was essential to the overall mood. We did drink some juice I had made earlier with my Juice Steamer and I showed the girls how you would make juice with the steamer so that it would be educational as well as fun.Yummy. Aren't you getting thirsty?

My kids came out and joined us for a while too and got in on the action. Here's Kielle, Ryan and Tessa getting messy.

No comments: