Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Books I've Read 2008

I'm starting a new list for 2009 in my sidebar, but didn't want to lose my list for 2008. By far my FAVORITE books I read this past year were The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale.
  • December
  • Rapunzels Revenge
  • **Hunger Games
  • *The Thief Lord
  • November
  • Inkheart (didn't finish--I had to return to the library before I finished stopped at Ch.30)
  • October
  • *Fairest
  • Maggie
  • The Dead Don't Dance
  • September
  • The 13th Reality: The Journal of Curious Letters
  • August
  • *Midnight Sun (partial draft)
  • *Breaking Dawn
  • July
  • *The Host
  • **Book of a Thousand Days
  • June
  • Austenland
  • *Goose Girl
  • May
  • *The Princess Test
  • *Fablehaven:The Grip of the Shadow Plague
  • April
  • *Fablehaven:Rise of the Evening Star
  • March
  • *Fablehaven
  • *Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep
  • *The Fairy's Return
  • *The Fairy's Mistake
  • *Seeing Redd
  • The Ultimate Sales Letter
  • Alice to Zen and Everyone in Between
  • *The Looking Glass Wars
  • February
  • *Enna Burning
  • *Cinderellis and the Glass Hill
  • *A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
  • January
  • *The Spiderwick Chronicles (Books 1-5)
  • The TIme Traveler's Wife

2 comments:

Hayley said...

oh, i love this idea. i hope you don't mind, but i'm swiping it today!!! i was going to keep a list of all the books i read & the blog is the perfect place to do that!

Sonia said...

Look at you go girl! I did really well at the beginning of the year...but have trailed off. Not because I didn't want a new book, but because I was too lazy to go get one! Now I am re-motivated!