Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California Vacation! Part 3!


After Big Thunder Ranch, we went to Space Mountain. I didn't like the Halloween Theme on Space Mountain either--I thought it was too creepy for little kids. We then went on the Matterhorn which is so fun! Ada really wanted to do the Tea Cups and Kielle was a GREAT big sister and went on with her. She was looking kind of pale afterwards--she said " I hope Ada knows how much I love her!"

"Why did I agree to get on this ride?"

Not feeling so hot after all that spinning!





Our next ride was Small World. I love the way they have updated it and I love how at the end everyone is dressed all in white to show that even though were are from all over the world we are essentially all the same.


We waited in line for about 20 minutes for Peter Pan's Flight. It wasn't open last time we went so we wanted to go on on it. Everyone was a bit disappointed because the ride was super short, so it was a let down for the length of time we were in line.

The kids LOVE Innoventions. We spent about 45 mins in there. It is a pretty awesome experience. We took a ride on the Monorail in the private rear compartment. The kids were giddy and excited about that. We asked the cast member if he would "make our dreams come true and let us sit back there!" We had to have our last ride as Pirates--just like last time and as we were walking out Nathan walked us into Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. We got to see the last showing of the night. The kids really enjoyed the presentation and it was a nice end to our day at Disney.

1 comment:

tink said...

I'm with Kielle. When I was young those tea cups looked like the perfect ride, so inticing. When I finally got to Disneyland at 17, you know which ride was on my to-do list; afterwards I nearly puked. Ah, how fantasy is rarely reality. (Still glad I got to try em though.)