Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween


This is me as catwoman. Yeah, that whole diet thing to look absolutely fabulous as cat woman didn't really happen. Oh well! But I still think I looked pretty cute AND the marketing department won the contest for the best decorations! Woo Woo! They did awesome! I only have some photos so I will post them when I get all of them! We had a work luncheon and then the contest. After the prizes were awarded, I brought the kids over and they got to trick or treat at all the department offices. It was great fun! And the kids had all their candy loot they really needed there. We only went around to visit a few friends and family after that. This was probably the best Halloween Ever. It was laid-back and stress-free. The weather was gorgeous. It usually rains or snows on Halloween, but this year it was beautiful! The kids had fun and so did I.

2 comments: